By Advertising Agencies:
(Pre-Client Presentation and/or any focus group research, et al.)
- Evaluates a single and/or alternative versions of an ad to determine
the most effective one, and why.
- Allows improvements to be made prior to presentation and/or,
stimulate the creation of another version.
- Assists in client presentations, especially to strengthen an agency point of view.
- May be used prior to, or to replace costly consumer testing.
- Excellent tool for new business presentations and development; i.e. analyze potential client’s ads and/or its competitors.’
By Marketing Companies and/or In-House Agencies:
- Provides a blueprint for improving the impact of proposed
ads/campaigns, before the ad runs, and/or before costly research.
The result: more effective ads may then be extended throughout all
merchandising and selling materials. (Imagine the competitive advantage of a trade presentation with a high-scoring ad.)
- Provides the client and agency with an objective language with which
to communicate what should be next steps in the ad’s development.
- Alternative versions of an ad may be audited to determine the most
- Competitive ads may be included for comparative scores.
- Maximizes the potential for each print ad, thereby making print
schedules work harder.
- Good scoring ads become an excellent selling tool for the trade;
i.e., better in-store support/location/display, and backup sell-in
for a launch or an existing brand.